What We Do
With decades of experience, and close ties to other leading music and media firms both in the UK and abroad, we offer a full range of film, television, and other media-related services.
Recent work has included:
- Production work for Lowry and Son, starring Timothy Spall and Vanessa Redgrave, which commenced production in January 2018.
- Finance and clearance work for 50 Years Ago Today — a film about the 50 year anniversary of the Sergeant Pepper album.
- Production and financing of a genealogy programme, including dealing with confidentiality, data protection and copyright issues.
- Obtaining clearances for Spandau Ballet documentary Soul Boys of the Western World.
- Acting for the producers of Terence Davies’ A Quiet Passion, which premiered on 15th February 2016 in Berlin.
- Working for the producers of a theatrical documentary about Manolo Blahnik.
- Undertaking various matters for Creative England in relation to their film investments.
- Structuring the intellectual property for a talent show concept.
As a non-practising solicitor, founder Richard Moxon brings a wealth of legal experience to the table — without the substantial hourly rate.
Please get in touch, and let us know how we can help you.